TERMS OF SERVICE
Silverwealth welcomes you. Silverwealth provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at www.silverwealth.co. In addition, when using a particular Silverwealth owned or operated services, you and Silverwealth shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Silverwealth may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Silverwealth provides users with access to a set of personal financial planning capabilities through its website and/or applications which may be accessed through various medium or devices now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). These services use our proprietary financial planning technology that follows widely accepted methodologies and best practices to provide customized financial and retirement plans. They require a user to enter the necessary information which is then automatically processed leading to customized recommendations. For example, in case of Social Security, a user would enter personal information on a screen. This information will then be processed by our Social Security Maximizer™ which automatically applies various rules established by the Social Security Administration for different scenarios to come up with user specific recommendations. Details of our service are available online.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the new releases, shall be subject to the then current TOS, as updated from time to time. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Silverwealth assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and you acknowledge and agree that such access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges).
FEES & REFUND POLICY
All Silverwealth services at this time are FREE.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Services registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Silverwealth of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You acknowledge and agree that Silverwealth will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these account security requirements.
You agree not to use the Service to:
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Silverwealth official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content, as defined hereinafter, transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Silverwealth may access, preserve and disclose your account information and other details if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Silverwealth, its users and the public.
- You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Silverwealth and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO SILVERWEALTH
By submitting Content to Silverwealth through its suggestion or feedback web pages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Content does not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Silverwealth is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Content; (c) Silverwealth shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Content for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Silverwealth may have something similar to the Content already under consideration or in development; (e) your Content automatically becomes the property of Silverwealth without any obligation of Silverwealth to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Silverwealth under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold Silverwealth and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Silverwealth reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Silverwealth shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Silverwealth may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your Silverwealth account and access to the Service. Further, you agree that Silverwealth shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Service.
Silverwealth'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by Silverwealth, you agree not to modify, rent, license, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Silverwealth grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the Software on a computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Silverwealth for use in accessing the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SILVERWEALTH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SILVERWEALTH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SILVERWEALTH OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- RECOMMENDATIONS PRESENTED HERE ARE FOR GUIDANCE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE FOR SOCIAL SECURITY PLAN AND A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT AND/OR TAX ATTORNEY BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SILVERWEALTH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SILVERWEALTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Silverwealth may, but is not obligated to, provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the Service, or other reasonable means now known or hereinafter developed.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that any material on this web site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may notify Silverwealth via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email you must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g. address, telephone number, an electronic mail address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.